A TIMELINE - THROUGH GIFS

After finishing our final, I thought it would be a good idea to look back at how we've progressed with our shot task, preliminary and final thriller! Instead of all 3 full videos, I decided to create my own gifs of some of my favourite scenes in them all.


via GIPHY



The 2 gifs above are from our first 20 second clip we filmed - oh how time flies! I was the antagonist that murdered the protagonist (Holly) with a wooden stick that's meant to be a knife.


via GIPHY


via GIPHY

The next 2 above were from our preliminary task called The Deed. I'm really proud of the POV shot we took from the protagonist (me), before the antagonist beat me!


via GIPHY


via GIPHY

via GIPHY

As you can tell from our final, we didn't edit the entire film into black and white like we did with the others, instead we colour corrected - changing the shadows, saturation etc.



via GIPHY

This final gif is taken from mine and Holly's video response to Q7 of the evaluation, and it goes without saying that it shows our personalities from it. I included the 'thanks for watching' slide to draw an end to the year. There's been laughs, happiness, stress, tears, confusion and most importantly hard work throughout this blog and the thrills that came with it (had to fit a pun in there somehow) have all been worth it. THANKS FOR READING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONVENTIONS OF THE THRILLER FILM GENRE

OUR STORYBOARD