Q3


Its important to note that Media 2.0 means that anyone could distribute a film themselves, but would anyone actually bother paying attention to it? That's why it's important to add on ways that I would market my film. I would begin by creating social media pages such as Twitter and Facebook, which I would use to post the very first teaser trailer onto. With this teaser trailer would be a hashtag - for example '#Disclosure2017'. The idea of this is to create what's called a 'buzz', which uses viral marketing in order to share the teaser trailer across social media through the hashtag. Hopefully, when a certain twitter user 'retweets' or 'likes' content published by the Whatever Productions account, the followers of that user will also see it - leading them to share the content to their followers etc. As you can probably tell by my explanation, this viral markets the thriller to a wider audience, including a specific range that might not have been interested in thrillers, if it wasn't for seeing the content on twitter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONVENTIONS OF THE THRILLER FILM GENRE

OUR STORYBOARD